Last year was a banner year for the St. Timothy’s School Annual Fund. Thanks to the enormous generosity of the St. Timothy’s School community, and the efforts of the Annual Fund Parent Leadership Council, the 2021-2022 Annual Fund raised over $430,000 for St. Timothy’s School.
Our invested community rallied together to provide critical resources to support the needs of the school including professional development for teachers, classroom materials, technology enhancements, playspace improvements, library upgrades, visual and performing arts support, athletic department needs, and so much more.
The 2021-2022 Annual Fund helped provide:
- Teacher wish-list items for classrooms
- Playground enhancements including new sun shades (to be installed soon)
- New iPads and middle school math calculators
- Science classroom upgrades and additional lab equipment
- Soccer goals
- Professional development for faculty and staff
- Spring drama performance support
- Musical instruments for the fine arts department
- Campus ground beautification
- Bottle filler water fountain in the cafeteria
- Security system enhancements
- Library shelving
- Gaga Pit
The first annual Day of Giving last March was critical to the campaign’s success, raising over $97,000 in this effort.
Gifts to the Annual Fund ensure that St. Timothy’s has the resources it requires for another excellent year and continues the legacy of a school steeped in tradition and excellence that prepares students for meaningful futures. The faculty and staff are grateful for the enormous support of the St. Timothy’s community.