After School Care
The After School Care (ASC) program is available to all St. Timothy’s students and is held on school days, with dismissal beginning at 6:00 p.m. The ASC program is an extension of the safe, supervised, nurturing environment of St. Timothy’s School. The goals of ASC are to provide students with structured play and an opportunity to complete homework assignments.
All STS students are eligible for our After School Care program and there is no waitlist. Families planning to use our ASC program full-time should complete the online ASC registration form available in August.
Full Time: Every school day except the first and last days of school
Drop-In: Use the program as needed beginning the second day of school, but requests and payment for drop-in service must be received the morning the student plans to attend.
ACS ScheduleThere will be no ASC on the first and last days of school. ASC will close at 5:00 p.m. on the half-day before Christmas Break and the half-day before Spring Break.
FeesThis fee-based program is available to students in pre-kindergarten through eighth grade.
- $225/month for one student, $405/month for two students, and $585/month for three students
- Payments for full-time registration are due monthly (September – May) and is handled through your VC Pay account.
- Middle school students who are registered for full-time ASC and decide to participate on an St. Timothy’s athletic team will receive a discount for that season.
- Drop-in students are permitted in ASC for a daily fee of $30. Payment is due the day of the student’s attendance. A late fee of $5 is added for payments not received within one week of a student’s attendance.
- If you have an outstanding balance at the end of the first trimester, your child will not be allowed to use ASC until the balance is paid in full.
RegistrationOnline registration will open in August.
RulesThe rules of ASC are simple. After School Care counselors ask the students to follow directions the first time they are given, to always do their best, and to be respectful and kind to those around them. The students will learn how to treat others as they would like to be treated.
Susan Gattis Patton
After School Care Director
Office Hours: 10:45 a.m.-6:00 p.m., M-F