All of these books have won or been nominated for the Coretta Scott King Award. As we all know, February is Black History Month, serving as part celebration and part reminder to
It all starts here.
Why St. Timothy’s
An Episcopal School For Pre-Kindergarten Through Eighth Grade
See our Parent and Faculty Testimonials
Portrait of a Titan
St. Timothy’s School students are committed to academic excellence and strive to…
- Solve problems with diligence and creativity.
- Embrace faith and reason in the pursuit of truth and meaning.
- Lead healthy lives with joy and gratitude.
- Treat all people with dignity, respect, and compassion.
- Love and serve God and one another.
What do teachers wish parents knew? Five things they may not tell you, but really want you to know. BY TIM TINNESZ When raising and teaching children, the stakes are
Click here to read the full article on ABC11. RALEIGH, N.C. (WTVD) — Before the sun was up Friday morning, runners at NC State hit the pavement. “Freedom is not